Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Trivet of Truth


Well, it's almost Wordless Wednesday!

My AnnArbor.com schedule was changed up a bit (now posting there on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); but if I just switched Wednesdays and Thursdays between AnnArbor.com and Food Floozie there'd be too big a gap between posts here, with a huge hole between Monday and Thursday ... can't have that!

So, now I'll post here on Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Frugal Floozie Fridays.  And if you get confused, we'll all be confused together ... :)  As always, click on the AnnArbor.com box to the right of this post to find recipes from my friends and me ....


6 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Oh, I love butter!

Unknown said...

LOVE the trivet.. it definitely speaks the truth! lol Girl, you have a busy schedule indeed.. I'll miss your daily posts, but will cherish the ones I get even more now!!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Holey moley, busy girl! Love the trivet & there is something wrong with people who don't like butter:)

Cranberry Morning said...

Isn't that a sweet trivet! I think my mom had one like that, but am not sure. And I wish people would get over their aversion to butter, thinking they're helping their bodies as they replace butter with some artificial garbage. Too bad I don't have an opinion on this. lol

Debra Hawkins said...

You always amaze me!

Candace said...

I don't know how you do all that you do and do it so well too! I love that cute trivet and will look forward to more Wordless Wednesdays from you.


Ghosts of Postings Past and Present

Looking for Something ...?